Buying Advice and Account Application
- Register your contact details, with us; either at the auction rooms, or from this web site by completing the Account Application Form, here. This is a once only requirement.
- Thompson’s will provide you with a buyer (bidding) number. If you applied for your buyer (bidding) number from this site by completing the on-line Account Application Form, then your buyer (bidding) number will be returned by email.
- Use you new buyer (bidding) number to bid for lots; either in person at the auction rooms, by commission, telephone or bid using the Email Bidding Form, here.
- Methods of Payment: Cash, Credit Card (all usual cards accepted) subject to 2% surcharge. Debit card (no surcharges).
- Postage, packing, delivery, local or national, prices by arrangement. Please email or phone for details.
Of course as a buyer you may need some help getting your items home, so we offer a helpful and personal service and can arrange delivery or even postage(on smaller items) to your door. So with our email biding system and delivery service, you can bid from the comfort of your own home, although we thoroughly recommend the thrill of live bidding in the auction room!
For more information about registering an account, bidding at auction, or deliveries, please contact Thompsons on: 01423 709086 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our Terms page for full details on our charges.